The first cot ever produced at Touchwood, the Classic cot is still in great demand.
- Safety 4-in-1 Cot
- Tested and approved to meet and exceed the Australian/New Zealand Safety Standards AS/NZS 2172
- Easily transformed from a bassinet, to a deep safe cot, a child's first bed and a 2-seater sofa
- Manufactured and hand crafted exclusively from sustainable renewable New Zealand pine timber
- Unique two-handed drop-side mechanism
- Comes with a sliding front frame
- No plastic or breakable parts are used
- 5 Year Guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship
- Optional Cot Drawer available (sold separately)
- Top Selling Luxus Cot Mattress available (sold separately)
Cot Protectors are very useful in keeping your new cot in good condition. This soft padded protector helps prevent damage to your cot due to teething as well as potential accidents, which can happen when a child starts to stand up.
We recommend purchasing one with your new Touchwood Cot.
The Cot Drawer is a superb feature for any Cot, as it is ideal for extra storage and has been designed to maximise space in your baby's nursery.
The Cot Drawer can be even be used when your Cot has been converted into a Sofa.
Cot Drawers will also need to be purchased at the same time when purchasing your cot, as they are manufactured and fitted together.
All Touchwood Cots are 4-in-1 Cots, as each one can be easily transformed from a bassinet, to a deep safe cot, a child’s first bed and a 2-seater sofa.