Mustela knows that nothing is more precious than your baby, and so it is committed to safety first and foremost. Developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, all of Mustela’s products are hypoallergenic*, high-tolerance and do not contain any parabens, phenoxyethanol, phtalates or alcohol. Before being marketed, they are systematically put through the strictest possible tests to confirm that they are of the safest quality.
Formula in perfect harmony with skin
Mustela is extremely careful about ingredients included in our products for babies' skin, pregnant women and new mothers:
- Each formula factors in the specific needs of the skin of babies (both healthy skin and problem skin), new mothers and pregnant women when it is developed.
- All Mustela products are hypoallergenic: this means they do not contain any irritants and are specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Medical tests carried out by specialist independent laboratories are used to confirm the products' tolerance.
- Many other questionable ingredients are excluded from use in Mustela products. These include parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates and chlorphenesin.
- Whenever possible, Mustela tries to use ingredients that are natural or of natural origin: currently, Mustela Bébé products contain 92% ingredients of natural origin on average.
- Avocado Perseose®, a natural active ingredient that is used in most products in the Mustela Bébé range, has been selected because it works in perfect harmony with the most fragile skin types: with its biomimetic properties, it combines maximum tolerance and targeted effectiveness.